- Miriam is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- She has over 30 years clinical experience, having worked for the Hse, was physiotherapist in charge
in Our Ladies Hospital in Navan from 1984 to 1990. She has worked in Private Practice in Navan since
- She studied Sports Injuries in Australia in 1982.
- Studied Acupuncture in British College of Acupuncture from 1985 to 1987.
- Did a Masters in Musculo Skeletal physiotherapy in Trinity College Dublin from 1996 to 1998.
- Has been teaching Stott Pilates in the Clinic since 1995.
- Member of the Musculo Skeletal Physiotherapy special interest group of the ISCP
- Has extensive experience treating Sports Men and Women at both amature and professiovenal levels, covering a wide variety of sports including Gaelic Football, soccer rugby golf tennis and running.
- Keeps up to date with current developements in Musculo Skeletal and Manual therapy, attending courses and conferences at home and internationally.
- Miriam has a special interest in osteoporosis and offers treatment and advise on the prevention and treatment of this condition